- Until October 15, 2023, our working hours are daily from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM, including Sundays and holidays (note: in the case of bad weather we may be closed).
- After sending the booking form, you'll receive a booking confirmation by e-mail with all the necessary information (usually we need a few hours or less for the response).
- The discount on the listed prices will be given in the booking confirmation mail.
- Deposit: In order to complete your booking and avoid no-show scenarios, you'll need to make a deposit (usually 50 to 200 EUR, depending on your group size and total price) by credit card, bank transfer or directly on site at least one day before your activity. The rest you can pay on site (please bring cash if you can) when you start your tour or activity. You'll receive detailed information about the deposit payment in the booking confirmation mail.
- Cancellation: If the weather is unsuitable for your tour or activity, we'll inform you by e-mail one or two days in advance so that you can change or cancel your booking free of charge. You can also change or cancel your booking up to 1 day before the activity and we'll refund your payment or deposit. In case of later cancellation or no-show, we'll keep your deposit. If you have paid the full amount in advance, you'll be refunded for the balance (full amount minus the deposit).
- Booking with less than 4 persons: As we want to keep our prices as fair and low as possible, the prices for all our tours and activities are calculated for at least 4 persons (exception is SUP school, which can be booked already with 2 persons). It is still possible to book a tour or activity if you are less than 4 people, but we may offer you a private guided tour, or if possible, we may join you to some existing group. In the case that we won't have a enough big group for a normal tour at given date and time, we'll notify you that the tour has been cancelled at least one day in advance and return your deposit or payment in the full amount.
- Booking with more than 15 persons: Since kayak or SUP groups that are very large are usually difficult to guide and require special preparation, we don't have the practice to make groups that are larger than 15 people. However, if your group is larger than this size, you can leave us a message and we'll find the best solution for you (for example, group with several guides, split the group into several smaller groups or different tours or activities at the same time etc.).
- Book at least 3 days in advance and get 10% discount.
- Get an additional 10% group discount on bookings that have at least 4 people or more.